- Perspective On A Starry Night: What do you see when you look up at the sky on a clear starry night?
- To Grandma's House We Go: Sometimes our dreams hint at what might have been, and what yet might be...
- Farther North Then Ever Before: A short descriptive and pictorial essay about our trip to Alaska back in March of 2000.
- The Ancient Elm: What stories would a tree be able to tell?
- The Story: Above all else that the Bible is, it is a story
- Among The Evergreens: A sacred place where the evergreen stands sentinel...
- Earth Angst: If blood cries out from the ground..
- And God Made the Rhinos: Are we alone in the Universe? What if...?
- Ghosts: People enter and leave our life. All that remains is memory.
- Theology Constrained: How can we who are finite ever grasp the infinite.
- Requiem For Ronnie: I knew a number of people who served in the Vietnam War. Some of them did not come back alive. This is my story about one of those losses.
- Innocence Diminished: She was a young adult, just a few short years into her adult life. I watched as she came face to face with some of the darker realites of life..
- We Hardly Got to Know Him: There are some losses in life that you do not recognize until much latter. This is a story about such a loss.
- Mickey's Big Hit: We were young kids from a small rural community. It was not often we got to see a major league baseball game live. Litle did we know we were to see a game that would give us a life long memory of one of baseball's greatest.
- One Late Afternoon in April: It is the Civil Rights era. You are on the campus of Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan. It is Spring Term, 1969. This is a true story.
- One November Day: There was a day when our lives and our world was changed.