These are books I have read. This is not an exhaustive list, and books are listed in no particular order. I am linking to the Amazon page for each book still in print. (The Amazon edition cited and linked to may not be the same edition I read.) More books will be added as I have time.
(In association with Amazon.com.)
Theology & the Chrisitan Life
- The Bible (NASB & ESV)
- The New Greek-English Interlinear New Testamint; (Tyndale, 1990)
- Evangelical Perspectives: Toward a Biblical Balance by Ronald B. Mayers (1987)
- True Spirituality by Francis Schaefer (Tyndale House Publishers, 1972)
- The Difficult Doctrine of the Love of God by D.A. Carson (Crossway Books, 2000)
- Transforming Grace by Jerry Bridges (NavPress)
- Toward An Exegetical Theology: Biblical Exegesis for Preaching & Teaching; Walter C. Kaiser Jr. (Baker Books, 1981);
- The Kingdom Of Christ "The New Evangelical Perspective" by Russell D. Moore (Crossway Books, 2004)
- Progressive Dispensationalism by Craig A. Blaising & Darrell L. Bock (Baker Academic, 2000)
- Don't Stop Believing by Mike Wittmer; (Zondervan, 2008)
- Why We Love the Church: In Praise of Institutions and Organized Religion by Kevin DeYoung & Ted Kluck; (Moody Publishers, 2009)
- This Is My Body: The Presence Of Christ In Reformation Thought Thomas J. Davis; (Baker Academic, 2008)
- A Holy Meal: The Lord's Supper in the Life of the Church Gordon T. Smith; (Baker Academic, 2005)
- How Long O Lord?: Reflections on Suffering and Evil(2nd Edit.); D.A. Carson; (Baker Academic, 2006)
- Undaunted Courage : Meriwether Lewis, Thomas Jefferson, and the Opening of the American West: Stephen E. Ambrose; Simon & Schuster; First Edition (June 2, 1997)
- Band of Brothers : Stephen E. Ambrose; Simon & Schuster (September 6, 2001)
- We Were Soldiers Once... And Young: Ia Drang--The Battle That Changed the War in Vietnam ; Harold G. Moore & Joseph L. Galloway; Harper Perennial; Reprint Edition edition (November 17, 1993)
- World War I ; H.P. Willmott; Covent Garden Books; American Edition (2006)
- The West Point Atlas of War: The Civil War ; Vincent J. Esposito (Editor); Tess Press (October 2007)
- The Wind in the Willows ; by Kenneth Grahame (First published in 1908.)
- I Sing the Body Electric! And Other Stories ; Ray Bradbury; Harper Perennial (May 1, 1998); Originaly published in 1969 by Alfred A. Knopf.
- The Last Of The Mohicans ; James Fenimore Cooper; Signet Classics (July 5, 2005) First published in February 1826.
- For Whom the Bell Tolls ; Ernest Hemingway; Scribner (July 1, 1995) Originaly published in 1940 by Charles Scribner's Sons.
- The Sea Wolf; Jack London Originaly published in 1904 by Macmillian Publishers
- Les Miserables ; by Victor Hugo (First published in 1862.)
- A Canticle for Leibowitz ; Walter M. Miller Jr (Harper Voyager, May 9, 2006) Originally published by J. B. Lippincott & Co. in 1960.
- Ender's Game; Orson Scott Card; TOR - Tom Doherty Associates,LLC; (1991)
- Ender's Shadow; Orson Scott Card; TOR - Tom Doherty Associates,LLC; (1999)
- Life of Pi; by Yann Martel (Mariner Books, May 1, 2003)
~ The Billy Goat ~