Monday, January 09, 2006

More Odds & Ends

Bridge for Dummies by Eddie Kantar. Several ages ago, while at college, some Fraternity brothers tried to teach me Bridge. Of course I forgot most of it. This book was in my Christmas stocking, so now I understand a little better what the guy who writes the Bridge column in the newspaper is talking about. Maybe someday I'll even have time to take up the game again.

Go Longhorns!!! My wife's nephew graduated from UT in Austin. We're told he was wearing a pretty big grin on his face when Texas beat USC in the Rose Bowl.

Will the Pittsburgh Steelers get past a tough Indianapolis Colt team next week? Will a wild card team end up in the Super Bowl? Stay tuned....

Did I tell you we saw "The Lion, The Witch, & the Wardrobe"? It was VERY well done. I recommend it.

Sola Deo Gloria,

~ The Billy Goat ~

No comments: