Monday, April 26, 2004

My "naughty" thought...


For several months I have been entertaining this thought. In a way, I suppose, it is a "naughty" thought. By that I mean the idea is to say something deliberately somewhat "outrageous" that will push certain people's "buttons".

This naughty thought is aimed at two different sets of theological thought, and is deliberately calculated to "push the button" on both sides. So here it is.

I've decided that theologically I'll be just "Reformed" enough to really rattle my Dispensational friends, and just "Dispensational" enough to really rattle my Reformed friends.

So there is my confession. I will expect absolution from both sides. Perhaps another day I will write a post on why, though here I jest with this, there is a very serious side and background that put that idea in my head. Until then... Cheers!

~ The Billy Goat ~

No comments: