Saturday, February 18, 2006

Somewhat Random Politically Incorrect Thoughts:

Being a white male of Western European (WMED) descent is not a moral disease. It's part of my ontological being, not my moral being. I do not have to apologize or feel guilty about that part of my ontological being. God made me that way. Neither do you have to apologize or feel guilty if you are a black male American of African descent, or if you are of any other shade of the color spectrum and of descent from any other part of the world. That's who you are ontological. God made you that way, and He doesn't make mistakes. If you want to feel guilty about something then join me in feeling guilty about real moral failings not your ontological being.

Equality doesn't mean we have to be equally miserable.

Karl Marx is a dead white European male so why don't you deconstruct Das Kapital and the Communist Manifesto?

A culture that clearly by any objective observation treats women as lower then human does not have to be given equal respect to my own culture. In my culture women do not have to go around veiled. They can drive a car and they can vote. Oh! I forgot... In your culture not even the men get to vote... Women in my culture can also engage in lawful defense of their own person when bodily threatened.. My culture may not always get everything right with regard to women, but it at least recognizes their common humanity with men as being created by God, and beings who are equally objects with men of God's redeeming work through Jesus Christ.

Which brings us to the crux of the matter; a clash of world views. You presume to dictate what is moral without any reference to your Creator. You will issue your "Papel edicts" telling us what is "moral" and what we should be sensing "guilt" about. You would presume to be the anointed lawgiver... Well, who do you think you are? God? I have news for you... Your not.... Nor were you elected to be... You are not lord of my conscience, nor do you have any right or authority to be.

While a student at major public state university in the late 1960's, I had occasion from time to time to observe the Marxist mind at work. The Marxist mentality is nothing more then another variant of that Neo-Fascism that goose-stepped across the pages of 20th century history. Hitler killed his millions, Stalin his tens of millions, and Mao his hundreds of millions. A new world order will come, but it will not be yours. It will be consummated by that One who having came the first time as a servant, will come the second time as Lord and King of all.

"Why do the heathen rage, and the peoples imagine a vain thing?..." (Psalm 2)

Jesus alone is LORD!

~ The Billy Goat ~

No comments: